- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Pay to Play
- Content Research Area
- Quality of Life Issues
- OPRA (Open Public Records Act)
- Bribes, Payoffs, and Politics
- Letters to the Editor
- Voter Information
- OPMA (Open Public Meetings Act)
- FREE SPEECH and INTERNET ISSUES
- Eminent Domain
- Governor Corzine
- Lawsuits and Legal Actions
- Hoboken News
- Health Issues
- Employment Opportunities
- Regionalize and Shared Services
- Investigations (Restricted Access)
- Public Official Report Card
- Political Commentary
- Payments In Lieu of Taxes
- Consumer Issues
- Affordable Housing
- 2006 N.J. U.S. Senate Race
- U.S. Senator Robert Menendez
- Homeland Security
- NJ NY Port Authority
- R.I.C.O. Act
- Editorials - New Jersey Newspapers
- POG - People for OPen Government
- Investigative Agencies
- Hoboken City Council Video
- Presidential Election 2008
- Investigative Report
- Area Event Calendar
- Presedential electiom 2008
- New Jersey League of Municipalities
- NJ State Court System
- National Politics
- Social Interaction
- Shrink for Men
- Governor Chris Christie
- Tenant Rights
- NJ League of Municipalities
- NYC GROUND ZERO
- Political Figures
- Health Care
- Hoboken Lawsuits
- Featured News
- IRS TAX RELIEF
- Federal Budget
- Healthcare Fraud
- New Jersey For Profit Hospitals
- Hudson County Emergency Medical Services
NYSC Honors 911 First Responders With Special Lifetime Gym Membership Rate
NYSC Honors 911 First Responders With Special Lifetime GYM Membership Rate August 20, 2011
August 20, 2011 - edmecka.com
Town Sports International (TSI), operators of New York, Boston, Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia Sports Clubs, is honoring first responders with a special discounted membership. This month-to-month membership is available to police, firefighters, EMS workers and military personnel for $20 per month for life, in appreciation to those who put their lives on the line to help save the lives of others.
Like many other New Yorkers and beyond, Town Sports International felt the September 11th attacks very close to home. Four of TSI's downtown NYSC locations were closed due to damage in the days following the attacks. The 30 Wall Street NYSC location opened as a 24-hour "Comfort Center" for World Trade Center rescue and relief workers. Many hundreds of workers took advantage of cots, food, water and medical supplies provided by NYSC and the Red Cross.
"With the tenth anniversary of September 11th upon us, we continue to honor all first responders to let them know that we are truly grateful for all of their hard work and sacrifice," said Robert Giardina, President and CEO of TSI. "We hold them in the highest regard and will never forget the bravery they exhibited. We are appreciative of every first responder's daily commitment to keep us safe."
The first responders' membership offer begins August 11th and will be available for first responders in all markets New York Sports Clubs also calls home (including Boston Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs, and Philadelphia Sports Clubs) through September 11th. For more information on membership details and club locations, please visit www.mysportsclubs.com.
The first responders' offer will be supported with a print advertising campaign that is scheduled to appear beginning August 10th in major print outlets in the New York, Boston, Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia areas, featuring the tagline, "First responders, it's time someone took care of you."
For more information on Town Sports International, please visit http://www.mysportsclubs.com/.
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB) is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 158 fitness clubs as of June 30, 2011, comprising 106 New York Sports Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs located in Switzerland. For more information on TSI, visit http://www.mysportsclubs.com/.
Active, retired or volunteer police officers, firefighters, EMS workers or military personnel are eligible. Proof in the form of a valid ID or military status must be presented at time of purchase.
Joining fee and processing fee apply. $20 per month membership allows access to a single club and $29 per month membership allows access to all clubs except Waltham, Wellesley, Lexington, Columbia Heights, Dobbs Ferry, Scarsdale and White Plains, which carry an additional usage fee. Price per month for single-club usage at our Waltham and Wellesley premium clubs is $50. $20 per month single-club memberships are not available at White Plains, Scarsdale, Dobbs Ferry and BSC Lexington. Clubs may be used during all operating hours EXCEPT 4:30pm - 7:30pm, Monday - Thursday, otherwise an additional usage fee applies. Sales tax where applicable. First responders' family members are not eligible. Offer good thru 9.30.11. Other restrictions may apply.
SOURCE Town Sports International
New comments are currently disabled.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- HAS PREDATORY HEALTH CARE LENDING COME TO HOBOKEN?
- The Emotionally Abusive Personality: Is She a Borderline or a Narcissist?
- Withholding Sex as a Form of Punishment
- Don't Marry Essay. Why Marriage Has Become a Raw Deal for Men
- NJ Business Facts
- What the Parking/Transportation industry is saying about Hoboken's Automated Garage
- You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig
- Hoboken Board of Education
Recent Employment Opportunities
- Technology Consultant - City of Hoboken
- Finance Director City of Hoboken
- ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
- Civil Service Commission Seeks Entry-Level Firefighter Applicants Applications for the entry-level Firefighter Test will be accepted for 70 municipalities and other local jurisdictions
- Senior Accountant: Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- City of Hoboken - Fire Department Audit
- Hoboken: ZONING OFFICER