- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Pay to Play
- Content Research Area
- Quality of Life Issues
- OPRA (Open Public Records Act)
- Bribes, Payoffs, and Politics
- Letters to the Editor
- Voter Information
- OPMA (Open Public Meetings Act)
- FREE SPEECH and INTERNET ISSUES
- Eminent Domain
- Governor Corzine
- Lawsuits and Legal Actions
- Hoboken News
- Health Issues
- Employment Opportunities
- Regionalize and Shared Services
- Investigations (Restricted Access)
- Public Official Report Card
- Political Commentary
- Payments In Lieu of Taxes
- Consumer Issues
- Affordable Housing
- 2006 N.J. U.S. Senate Race
- U.S. Senator Robert Menendez
- Homeland Security
- NJ NY Port Authority
- R.I.C.O. Act
- Editorials - New Jersey Newspapers
- POG - People for OPen Government
- Investigative Agencies
- Hoboken City Council Video
- Presidential Election 2008
- Investigative Report
- Area Event Calendar
- Presedential electiom 2008
- New Jersey League of Municipalities
- NJ State Court System
- National Politics
- Social Interaction
- Shrink for Men
- Governor Chris Christie
- Tenant Rights
- NJ League of Municipalities
- NYC GROUND ZERO
- Political Figures
- Health Care
- Hoboken Lawsuits
- Featured News
- IRS TAX RELIEF
- Federal Budget
- Healthcare Fraud
- New Jersey For Profit Hospitals
- Hudson County Emergency Medical Services
Does Barack Obama qualify to run for President under the Constitution
Does Barack Obama qualify to run for President under the Constitution’s Presidential Qualifications Clause?
Federal lawsuit claims Obama is not a US Citizen.
PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, a/k/a
BARRY SOETORO, a/k/a
BARRY OBAMA, a/k/a
BARACK DUNHAM, a/k/a
THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE
THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION
DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE
At first, I thought the "citizenship" issue was "internet gossip." But my curosity has be aroused after reviewing the Federal Court Documents.
Obama was denied a summary judgement dismissal and ordered by the Court to provide the Plantiff with discovery. Obama failed to provide the documents.
In yet another attempt to dismiss, the Federal Election Commission petitioned the Court on Obama"s behalf to dismiss the Plantiff's suit. The reason? The Federal Election Commission said that the "plaintiff lacks standing to raise the issue of a candidate’s constitutional eligibility." YES YOU READ IT CORRECTLY... The FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION SAID THAT A CITIZEN HAD NO RIGHT TO ASK IF A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WAS A CITIZEN OF THE UNITIED STATES OF AMERICA!
In their own words.... ( October 21, 2008) The Federal Election Commission filed a MOTION to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction.
Defendant Federal Election Commission (“FEC” or “Commission”) moves to dismiss the Complaint in this matter pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(1) for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. Plaintiff’s Complaint does not present an Article III case or controversy because plaintiff lacks standing to raise the issue of a candidate’s constitutional eligibility. Moreover, even if Berg had standing to raise the constitutional eligibility issue, the Commission should be dismissed as a party to this case because it has no oversight over the Constitution’s Presidential Qualifications Clause.
It is a sad day for our democracy when a citizen cannot question the "citizenship qualification" of a candidate for President of the Unitied States of America.
Take a look at the following Federal District Court records....
BERG v. OBAMA et al
Plaintiff Philip J. Berg alleged that Defendant Barack Obama is not eligible for the Office of the President because Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and naturalized in Indonesia. Plaintiff further alleged that Obama followed her naturalization and failed to take an oath of allegiance when he turned 18 years old to regain his U.S. citizenship status.
Plaintiff: PHILIP J. BERG
Defendant: BARACK OBAMA, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION and DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE
Case Number: 2:2008cv04083
Filed: August 21, 2008
Court: Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
Office: Other Statutory Actions Office [ Court Info ]
Presiding Judge: HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK
Nature of Suit: Other Statutes - Other Statutory Actions
Cause: U.S. Government Defendant
Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant
Jury Demanded By: 28:2201 Injunction
New comments are currently disabled.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- HAS PREDATORY HEALTH CARE LENDING COME TO HOBOKEN?
- The Emotionally Abusive Personality: Is She a Borderline or a Narcissist?
- Withholding Sex as a Form of Punishment
- Don't Marry Essay. Why Marriage Has Become a Raw Deal for Men
- NJ Business Facts
- What the Parking/Transportation industry is saying about Hoboken's Automated Garage
- You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig
- Hoboken Board of Education
Recent Employment Opportunities
- Technology Consultant - City of Hoboken
- Finance Director City of Hoboken
- ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
- Civil Service Commission Seeks Entry-Level Firefighter Applicants Applications for the entry-level Firefighter Test will be accepted for 70 municipalities and other local jurisdictions
- Senior Accountant: Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- City of Hoboken - Fire Department Audit
- Hoboken: ZONING OFFICER